Welcome to the Part-up Wiki[edit | edit source]
Please feel free to add your contributions to our Part-up Wiki. All our common Part-up knowledge in one place.
Part-up is the first marketplace for teamwork. Matching people in temporary teams. We enable organizations to organize teamwork bottom-up and outside-in. We're on a mission to give you a future full of jobs and your best teams ever.
You can easily share your dream or project and we'll get you a team to realize it. Enterprises and communities use it to leverage the power of self-organizing, creating a highly motivated and flexible workforce. Part-up launched September 18th 2015 in The Netherlands and is already used by over 75 organizations and communities in health, finance and government verticals. We are ready for international growth.
Do you want to join? Get in contact!
Tribes[edit | edit source]
Part-up is being developed in four tribes. Follow and join the development of our:
- Part-up app tribe: developing the platform based on our vision
- Part-up business tribe: our market fit
- Part-up community tribe: user engagement
- Part-up data tribe: matching the best teams instantly
Feel free to join any of the tribe, and find the part-ups we're currently working on to realize a better Part-up every week!
Main pages of this wiki[edit | edit source]
- Team, who are we?
- Development roadmap
- Handleiding Part-up (Dutch)
- Implementation and adoption guide for Part-up
- Frequently asked questions | Dutch: Veel gestelde vragen
- Our Partners - organizations using Part-up
- Agenda, our calendar
- Numbers - statistics
- Organizing Part-up practice what we preach
- Publications mentioning Part-up
- Content: the scientific background for organizing without organizations
- Bootcamp: the development of a bootcamp program to boost part-up implementations in organizations
- Resellers information
Feel free to help us construct this wiki.